Frequently Asked Questions About Our Cleaning Products
- Start by picking up any loose material using a vacuum, spoon, towel, or by hand.
- Next blot the stain to remove excess moisture with a dry towel or rag.
- Spray ALL GONE on a clean dry towel or rag. Blot the stain you’re trying to remove with the damp area of the towel or rag. Rotate the towel or rag to an unused section as the stain or spot transfers to the towel or rag. Do not Scrub the area.
- Allow area to dry & repeat step 3 If necessary.
- Never pour ALL GONE on spots or stains as it may spread the spot making it more difficult to remove.
If used correctly, All Gone does not need to be rinsed.
Yes, All Gone can be used around children and pets. However, it is a good idea to keep any cleaning product out of their reach.
We recommend using white cotton terry cloth towels or microfiber towels for sensitive fabrics.
Again NEVER Scrub spots or stains as that can cause distortion of the fabric in the treated area.
Yes, All Gone is non-toxic, biodegradable, contains no harsh chemicals, and no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
All Gone can be used on all textiles excluding leathers. Viscose must tested. It is always recommended to test for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
You should never pour All Gone on a stain as it can cause the stain to spread and can make removal of the stain more difficult. Over saturating the area with All Gone can leave an extra clean ring in the area. Excessive amounts of All Gone in an area may require rinsing.